The Ecogenica 260L.
Our sleekest heat pump.
*To qualify for this price, your system must be an electric outdoor unit!
Installations in Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Central Coast or Port Macquarie only.
The Ecogenica 260FR
The Ecogenica 260FR heat pump hot water system has a number of advantages, including:
- Highly efficient: It has a coefficient of performance (COP) of up to 4.8, which means that it can produce up to 4.6 times more heat energy than it consumes in electricity. This makes it one of the most efficient heat pump hot water systems on the market.
- Quiet operation: It has a noise level of only 50dB, which makes it ideal for residential use.
- Durable design: It is designed to be durable and can withstand harsh Australian conditions. It is also weatherproof, so it can be installed indoors or outdoors.
- Easy to use: It comes with a user-friendly interface and a comprehensive manual. The system is also equipped with a number of features that make it easy to use, including a digital display, a timer, and a safety thermostat.
- The Ecogenica 260FR is eligible for government rebates, which can further reduce the cost of the system.
- The Ecogenica 260FR is backed by a 7-year warranty on the tank and a 5-year warranty on the compressor.
The highest rate provider under the government scheme
Reasons to Upgrade:
Our heat pump is the most efficient on the market, with a COP of 5. This means it is 5 times more efficient than old electric resistance hot water systems. Here are some of the most common reasons our customers choose to upgrade:
Your tank is old or about to break and it needs replacement.
Your tank is new but inefficient
You want to drastically reduce your hot water bill by up to 81%
You want to reduce your burden on the environment
Your water is not hot enough
You want a system with the best warranty and best efficiency in the scheme. You deserve it.
You want a free system worth $5030.