Free Hot Water Upgrade Reviews NSW
The best system you can get under the government scheme
Reasons to Upgrade:
Our heat pump is the most efficient on the market, with a COP of 5. This means it is 5 times more efficient than old electric resistance hot water systems. Here are some of the most common reasons our customers choose to upgrade:
Your tank is old or about to break and it needs replacement.
Your tank is new but inefficient
You want to drastically reduce your hot water bill by up to 81%
You want to reduce your burden on the environment
Your water is not hot enough
You want a system with the best warranty and best efficiency in the scheme. You deserve it.
You want a free system worth $5030.
Free Hot Water Upgrade NSW
The free hot water upgrade program is an initiative by the Australian government to help homeowners and renters upgrade their hot water systems for increased energy efficiency. Upgrading your hot water system can not only help reduce your energy bills, but also contribute to a more sustainable future by reducing your carbon footprint.
Who is eligible for the program?
To be eligible for the free hot water upgrade program, you must meet certain criteria. Homeowners and renters may both be eligible for the program, as long as they meet the following requirements:
- Your home must be located in a participating area
- Your hot water system must be electric or gas and must be more than 10 years old
- Your hot water system must be in good working condition and meet other specific requirements set by the program
If you are a renter, you will need to obtain permission from your landlord before applying for the program.
How to apply for the program
If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply for the free hot water upgrade program by following these steps:
- Check if your home is located in a participating area.
- Choose the type of hot water system upgrade you want (electric or gas).
- Contact a participating installer to arrange for an assessment of your current hot water system.
- If your current system meets the program’s requirements, the installer will provide you with a quote for the upgrade.
- If you decide to proceed with the upgrade, the installer will carry out the work and claim the rebate from the program on your behalf.
It’s important to note that there may be a limit on the number of people who can receive the free upgrade, so it’s best to apply as soon as possible if you’re interested.
Types of hot water systems eligible for the program
Both electric and gas hot water systems are eligible for the free upgrade program. If you currently have an electric hot water system, you can apply for a free electric hot water upgrade. If you have a gas hot water system, you can apply for a free gas hot water upgrade.
Government rebates for hot water system upgrades
In addition to the free hot water upgrade program, the Australian government also offers a hot water system rebate for eligible homeowners. This rebate is available for heat pump hot water systems and can help cover the cost of installation.
If you’re located in New South Wales, you may also be eligible for the heat pump hot water rebate. This rebate is available to eligible homeowners who install a heat pump hot water system before the end of 2023.
Frequently asked questions
There are several common questions that people have about the free hot water upgrade program, such as:
- Whether there is a deadline for applying (there may be, depending on your location)
- Whether you can still be eligible for the program if you have a hot water system that is not currently functioning
- Whether you can still apply if you have previously upgraded your hot water system at your own expense
- Whether the program is available for commercial properties or just residential properties
It’s important to check with the program for the most up-to-date information on eligibility and application requirements.
Upgrading your hot water system can be a great way to save on energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint. The free hot water upgrade program is a valuable opportunity for eligible homeowners and renters to access this upgrade at no cost. If you think you might be eligible, be sure to check the program’s requirements and apply as soon as possible to take advantage of this valuable opportunity.